Welcome to our ENCOSH platform. These Terms and Conditions contained herein on this webpage govern your use of this platform. By registering to this Platform, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. Please, you must not use this Platform if you have any objection to any of these Terms and Conditions.
Access to the platform
- The platform encosh.org (link) is a free website offered by the association HISA.
- Only registered members can have access to all the platform services as publish an initiative or leave comments. Non registered users can however have access to certain services as looking for initiatives.
- The platform is freely accessible from anywhere by any user with access to the Internet. All costs necessary for access to services (hardware, Internet connection …) are the responsibility of the user.
- Access to the services exclusive to the members is done using a username and a password.
- For maintenance or other reasons, access to the site may be interrupted or suspended by the publisher without notice or justification.
publication in the platform must respect these rules:
- The Member is held responsible for any content he uploads. The Member undertakes not to publish any content likely to harm the interests of third parties. Any proceedings brought by an injured third party against the site are the responsibility of the Member.
- The initiatives published must contribute to Human – Wildlife Interactions knowledge. Socio-economic, cultural considerations and concerns of the affected human populations for any submitted initiative must be recognized.
- The information provided is based on the best available and reliable data.
- The deletion or modification by the site of the content of the Member can be done if the Terms and Conditions for Use are not followed and that the advisory team decide and rule in another cases that it compromises the goals of the Platform.
Share, Search and Test an initiative
members are committed to work together to contribute
– Wildlife Interactions knowledge,
- Opening to listen, discuss and respect the experiences and views of other members;
- Engaging dialogue for consensus building and agreeing that the initiatives discussed can sometimes involve compromises;
- Expressing a willingness to transfer and test initiatives;
- Ensuring their ability to participate fully in the objectives of the ENCOSH project.
You are expressly restricted from all of the following:
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Platform material;
- using this Platform to engage in any advertising or marketing;
- using this Platform in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Platform;
- using this Platform in any way that negatively impacts Member access to this Platform;
- using this Platform contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to any person or entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Platform, or while using this Platform;
- Certain areas of this Platform are restricted from access by you and HISA may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Platform, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any Member ID and password you may have for this Platform are confidential and you must maintain the confidentiality of such information.
If you do not comply with these restrictions the Platform advisory board will exclude you as a member.
5. Your Content
- In these Platform Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images or other material you choose to display on this Platform. With respect to Your Content, by displaying it, you grant HISA a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it for only purpose related with the platform.
- If you intend to use material from the Platform for educational or knowledge sharing purposes we strongly recommend Members to mention the original author (of any audio, video, text, images).
- Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights.
- HISA reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Platform if the Terms and Conditions for Use are not followed and that the advisory team decide and rule in another cases that it compromises the goals of the Platform.
6. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws
of France, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the
state and federal courts located in France for the resolution of any
7. Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Platform, under these Terms, HISA and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained (e.g technical sheet, photo, video) in this Platform, and all such rights are reserved. You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Platform.
8. Responsibilities and guarantees
the information published on the platform is considered reliable,
the platform reserves the faculty of a non-guarantee of the
reliability of the sources.
- The information published on the platform encosh.org are presented for informational purposes only and have no contractual value. In spite of the regular updates, the responsibility of the platform can not be engaged in case of modification of the administrative and legal provisions appearing after the publication. The same applies to the use and interpretation of the information communicated on the platform.
- The platform declines all responsibility concerning the possible viruses which can infect the computer equipment of the User after the use or the access to this platform.
- The platform can not be held responsible in case of force majeure or the unpredictable and insurmountable fact of a third party.
- The total guarantee of the security and the confidentiality of the data (e.g published initiatives) is not assured by the platform. However, the platform is committed to implementing all the methods required to do it at best.
- The platform may include hypertext links. By clicking on them, the User will leave the platform. The latter has no control and can not be held responsible for the content of the web pages related to these links.
9. Limitation of liability
In no event shall HISA , nor any of its committees checking the rules and managing the contents, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Platform, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise. HISA, including its directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Platform.
any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid
under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall
not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such
provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining
11. Variation of Terms
permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by
using this Platform you are expected to review such Terms on a
regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions
governing the use of this Platform.
HISA shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without consent required, although HISA engages to inform members of any substantial changes for the sake of transparency and trustworthiness. However, you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
13. Entire Agreement
Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this
Platform, constitute the entire agreement between HISA and
you in relation to your use of this Platform, and supersede all prior
agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
platform is produced by the association HISA under the SIRET number
822 402 491 00010, whose head office is located at 65 rue Saint-Jean,
33800 Bordeaux, France.
web host of encosh.org is 02switch.